Wednesday, August 5, 2009

playing with the food.


playing with the food., originally uploaded by mjkimmel.

one afternoon (in an attempt to humor my creative curiosity) i decided to make the hamburgers square, not round. this motivation was inspired by my lack of ability to make hamburgers round and flat. and the correct size. mine usually come out looking just slightly flatter than meatballs, and one might not know what to think. sometimes the fiancee would slice the meat in flatter pieces so that it would fit inside the bread a little better.

once i made the square patties i decided that i should cut the bread to match. and getting carried away waiting for him to arrive to eat lunch, i also cut my pickles into squares/rectangles.

i should have been doing something more productive with my time such as cleaning off the island, or doing laundry.

but this entertained me quite well, and i was pleased with my awkward looking but great tasting square burgs.

=)

No comments: