Thursday, December 10, 2009

on the stereo, stereo.


on the stereo, stereo., originally uploaded by mjkimmel.

Taken while visiting his side of the family.

Vinyl Records.

I am currently listening to Sainthood, an album from Tegan and Sara.

I wish I had a record player and I could listen to it on vinyl. ....

Tegan and Sara (IMO) are amazingly talented musically. The undertones in their music is inspiring for living life.

Tegan and Sara playing through my earbuds while walking helps me to see the world the way I enjoy it.

Melanie

2 comments:

David said...

I had a large LP collection when I was young. When records were no longer played, I sold them all for pennies on the dollar just to get rid of them. Fast forward about fifteen years. I decided to decorate my game room with some of those same old vinyl records I had when I was younger. I started shopping for them on eBay. By then the darn things were collectibles and I ended up paying as much for each album as I got for my whole collection!

mjkimmel said...

sad! sounds like a fun idea for a room though